Fire show with fire fans
Fire dancing has many industries, styles and types of props.
The fire has attracted people since the beginning of the ages, it was feared not only as a source of heat and safety but also as a tool for preparing food, intimidating the enemy and fighting, but it was also an integral part of various ceremonies.
The history of fire dancing has a long tradition in many countries around the world.
For example, in America, when the ancient Aztecs practiced dancing with fire as a gift to a deity.
The Aztec dance with fire is still performed as a tourist attraction, below the article you will find a link to the video.
Fiery performances include skills based on juggling, baton spinning, poi spinning and other forms of manipulating burning objects. Fire spitting, fire eating and body burning are also used; which is called fakir skills.
Fiery performances have a variety of performance styles including fire dancing.
In Egypt, the most commonly used is a candlestick dance on the head, the candlestick is called Shamadan and has several arms at the ends of which most often burn tea candles and a large crown, which is placed on the head where it holds. Furthermore, in the classical orient, smaller candlesticks in the hand are used as the basic simplest version of dance with fire.
Modern dance with fire has been popularized by the most world-famous circus Cirue du Soleil (you can also find a link to the video at the end of the article).
Some dancers have moved this spectator's fascination with fire manipulation even further and use fiery fans, fiery hoops, burning knives, torches, fiery whips, fiery umbrellas, lit fiery Poi balls or rods hanging on extended, most often metal cuts (such as nunchaks) and dancers spin around their bodies and many others while dancing.
It's not as dangerous as it seems at first glance, in fact it is safe after acquiring basic Kevlar handling skills. Burning props are made or wrapped in Kevlar, which is the most important material for all jugglers.
Kevlar is a special material ideal for fire show fire entertainment due to its unique ability to absorb fuel such as lamp oil and then burn thanks to it, but because it is non-flammable, it does not burn or release heat. Kevlar lasts for several years, it can be re-ignited and extinguished at any time.
He wraps himself around fiery props. For example, the fans are fitted with Kevlar at the end of their shoulders.
The dancers then most often hold the fans by the designated circle and wave around their bodies.
In our offer in the e-shop you will find a large selection of fire fans with Kevlar ready for use.
Among the most popular shapes of fire fans are among the dancers ornamental lotuses but also new shapes such as stars or petals. These fans are made of high-grade steel painted with a special temperature-resistant black paint.
Also in our offer you will find folding fire fans, their shape is especially suitable for men, but also the modern women's style of fire dance will appreciate these easily decomposable anytime and anywhere, and thus portable fans made of lightweight aluminum.
As a safe super modern variant of fire fans, we offer (not only) oriental dancers a novelty in the form of fans equipped with LED lighting with digital possibility of switching by remote control up to 300 different light programs.
Not only is it a safer option, but it also has many uses. You can easily record your light programs on the remote control according to the instructions. You can easily record your light programs on the remote control according to the instructions. dance choreography.
We send detailed instructions for the use of these modern fans together with the fans.
You will also find them in our offer in many beautiful shapes.
They are also ideal for learning how to operate a fan before moving on to using a fan with fire.
Kevlar fans should be used as little as possible for training, because when wiping and laying or wiping on yourself and a person, the Kevlar parts are destroyed and then this special material loses its effects.
Of course, you can buy new Kevlar belts and twist them and attach them to the fan.
For our customers who have purchased burning props from us, we provide the option of adding and repairing the Kevlar part for a symbolic price. Also in our offer you will find high quality 100% pure kevlar without additives for purchase. Sold per meter. You can add kevlar on your fans yourself.
Safety instructions for handling fire fans:
-Use only quality props designed for the Fire Show
- the use of fans is possible in open and closed well-ventilated areas
- use only high quality kevlar without additives, which absorbs well and has all the functions it should have.
- use quality lamp oil, liquid lighter or kerosene or fuel for the Fire show.
- never use first class flammables (diesel, alcohol, petrol, solvents, etc.).
- extinguish the ignited burners with either a bag or a damp cotton cloth.
- check that the burners are completely extinguished before storing them in place.
- Store Kevlar burners in a dry, dark place, Kevlar is sensitive to UV radiation.
- always extinguish lit burners, do not let them burn themselves.
- do not place burning props unattended on the ground and do not let them burn there.
- always think about your safety and the onlookers.
- you keep a sufficient distance from onlookers.
- before each use of your prop, carefully inspect the Kevlar for any signs of damage or wear.
And here are the promised links to recommended videos:
- Aztec dance from Mexico: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BZ5Jm8pC_g
- Cirque du Soleil fire show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL0TG_nCqzE
- dancing with candlesticks in hand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRyLxv5kuIk
- dancing with a candlestick Shamadan on his head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI6XCkmjxS8
- dance with fire fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2exXqa7QHsandt=45s
- Tribal fusion dance with Fire fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxYhcNuL1P0
- oriental belly dancer with fire fansi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7LQ9qagYo
- dancing with a burning hoop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_3lzF3miZA
- beautiful dancing teacher with Fire fans:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imgAOpohzKI