Shipping and Returns
Our packages are sent within the Czech Republic via Česká pošta, Zásilkovna .
Shipments to Slovakia are sent via Zásilkovna and Slovenská pošta.
Transport for the Czech Republic
- Package in hand - 100 CZK
- Package room - Balíkovna (max. length 70 cm) - 70 CZK
- Registered letter (max. size 500 x 350 x 50 mm, 2 kg) - 70 CZK
- Personal collection Zásilkovna.cz (max. length 120 cm) - 80 CZK
Zásilkovna CZ - delivery HOME
- Shipping to address - 110 CZK
Goodwill for the CZ is 30 CZK, 30 CZK for Zásilkovna, 20 CZK for Balíkovna.
Traffic for SR
- Personal collection Mailroom POINT (max. length 120 cm) - 4,20 EUR
- Transport to address - Slovenská pošta (max. length 70 cm) - 5 EUR
Good for the Slovak Republic is 1.25 EUR.
The listed prices are final (incl. VAT).
Once your package is sent, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail.
As part of the Withdrawal from the contract, the goods can be returned via the Czech and Slovak Shipping Company, where, based on our code, which we will send you, the shipment can be returned to our address. The condition is to pack the goods and hand them over to the employee of the dispensing point, who will label the consignment on the basis of the code and you will not care about anything.
Return shipment CR - price 50 CZK (max. Length 120 cm)
Return shipment SR - price 2.40 EUR (max. length 120 cm)
The price of the return shipment will be deducted from you within the credit note for the returned goods.
You should receive the package within 2-5 business days of shipping. In case of delay, please check the shipping company's tracking number.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract concluded using means of distance communication.
In accordance with applicable legislation, each customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 days of receipt of the goods in the form of mail order sales. If you decide to withdraw within this period, we ask you to comply with all the following conditions:
- the goods should be complete
- the goods should not be damaged in any way, including the original packaging, if it is possible
- postage associated with sending the goods back to the seller is paid by the buyer, returned goods should be insured during transport for an amount corresponding to the value of the goods
- goods must not be sent cash on delivery, such a shipment can not be accepted!
We will send the money for the goods to your bank account as soon as possible, no later than 14 days from the withdrawal from the contract, but not before the returned goods are delivered back.
The seller is entitled to reimbursement of costs associated with by reducing the value of returned goods, which arose as a result of handling these goods differently than it is necessary to treat us with regard to their nature and properties. These costs can be deducted from the purchase price returned to the consumer.
Brief overview at the end
- It is possible to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 (inclusive) calendar days.
- The period of 14 days begins on the calendar day following the receipt of the goods.
- If the period ends on a weekend or public holiday, the next working day is taken as the last day of the period.
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the supplier no later than the last day of the 14 (including) day period.
Send by Czech mail to the address of warehouse : IMIX e-shop, Horní Domaslavice 276, 739. Inform us about sending to email@example.com
Please note that the clothes must be in very good condition, free of holes and stains, unwashed, odorless of cigarette smoke and perfume. Unfortunately, we cannot pay the shipping cost if the clothing does not meet these criteria, and the cost of damage may be deducted from the purchase price.
If you have any additional questions or are still unsure, please contact us.